● Sustainable development is applicable to students in the 112th academic year syllabus
● The tronclass will add "Service and Learning-Sustainable Development__ Class (Class)" before this Friday (09/15). All the information of this semester's sustainable development course (course videos, exams, etc.) will be added inside
1. Online course regulations
● Upload course videos to the course creation platform every Friday from the first to the eighth week, and upload course videos to the course creation platform on Monday (11/06) in the ninth week
● Listen to all online courses before the ninth week (112/11/10)
2.Semester grade calculation
● The quiz score is 30% + the attendance score is 20% + the final report score is 30% + the usual score is 20%. The weighted sum is used to determine the total semester score. A score of 60 or above is considered a pass.