Application for 107-2 Service and Learning Practice of Off-campus Service2019-01-19
Bringing AU Movie Festival to a perfect ending!2019-11-18
Course Regulations for Service and Learning Lecture:
1. Please come to the lecture room with our student ID or any ID has your full-name and photo on it. Sign up time will start at 30 minutes before the lecture begin. To sign by proxy is forbidden.
2. If you are being late for over 10 minutes, you will be failed on this course.
3. Lecture Course Structure:
a. Lecture (I) will be 3 hours’ visual course and 6 hours’ digital course. Once you receive the certificate, you will be able to pass the course.
b. Lecture (II) will be 12 hours’ visual course. After finishing the course, you will receive a Lecture (II) certificate and a volunteer recorder.
c. You have to sign up every time before the lecture starts. Absent, unreasonable lateness, or unreasonable absent during the course will be directly failed on the course.
4. If you need to use the toilet or you have any other special reason that you need to left the lecture room during the lecture, please bring your student ID to the front desk and fill in a special requirements form, and come back to the lecture room in 10 minutes.
a. If you are being out for too many times or always being late after the break-time ends, the staff will shorten your break-time.
b. The course will be sort by learning hours that if your name is on the special requirements form for too many times, you might be failed.
5. The staff will randomly call the roll during the lecture, please make sure you are sitting on your own seat number. If you meant to change the seat on our own and being reported by the staff, you will be failed on the course.
6. Napping, using electronic devices and talking loudly during the lecture are forbidden. The staff will remind you and record for any situation if you against the course regulations. Once you are being recorded for over three marks, you will be failed on the course.
7. In Lecture (II), please bring two profile pictures of one-inches and a copy of your Lecture (I) certificate (Full A4 size).
Please write down your personal information by the instruction below.
a. On the back of the profile pictures, please write down course code, your seat number, your department and class, student number, your name and ID numbers.
b. On the left corner of the certificate, please write down course code, your seat number, your department and class, student number and your name.
8. Re-enrollment Information: If you didn’t enroll the course during the University system timetable and your schedule didn’t have a conflict with the lecture course, you still have a chance to re-enroll the course 30 minutes before the lecture starts on the lecture day.
a. For lecture (I), you will need you bring your student ID and shown your course schedule on your phone to the staff.
b. For lecture (II), you will need to bring your student ID, certificate for Lecture (I), two profile pictures, and shown your student system to the staff.
The course timetable will be shown below.
Asia University 108-1 Service and Learning-Lecture Course Schedule